VESA’s humanitarian and conservation projects aim to provide direct action support to communities in parts of the world overlooked by traditional charities and aid organisations.Learn more
Due to worldwide travel and border restrictions and the uncertain COVID-19 situation around the world, we have made the difficult and unprecedented decision to postpone the following 2020 project to next year.
Fiji Islands Discovered
Laos Elephants Encountered
The health, safety and wellbeing of the vulnerable communities we work with, our VESA staff and of course all of our volunteers is our primary concern at this point.
The hard work, dedication, and kindness of our volunteers for all the villages we visit are what keeps VESA alive and together, in 2021 we’ll continue making the VESA communities and the world a better place for all.
Please note the following:
• We will automatically place you on the dates that correspond to your current ones.
• We will email you a new program confirmation
• If you would prefer to swap to January 2021 dates these are available and we can place you on one of these programs upon request.
• Deposits and any paid funds will be credited straight over to your 2021 trip.
• We are 100% flexible on swapping your dates or destination if your schedule next year requires it. You can email us anytime over the next 12 months to make this change –
• If you booked the group flight, you will receive an email from your flight provider regarding an airline credit.
• If you have booked your own flights we advise that you look to your flight provider to see what they advise. We are finding that most airlines are providing a 12 month credit with no penalty
• We’ll contact you again towards the end of the year with 2021 flight and travel information.